For five days this October, the world’s most innovative young changemakers will gather to lead conversations about the future they want to see.
With inclusive attitudes, a demand for transparency, digital proficiency, and a deep concern about climate justice—along with the vision to understand and solve problems at a local level—young people are indispensable to our recovery.
Join Our Future, Our Voices to be inspired. Join to learn. Join to engage. Join to network. Join for the whole week, or for just one session (although we think you will come back for more).
Subscribe to our Virtual Summit email list to be among the first to know when registration opens. Space for some sessions will be limited.
"As a global community, we need the unmatched agility,
innovation, and optimism of young people now more than ever."
—Susan Reichle, President & CEO, IYF
The Our Future, Our Voices virtual summit will convene along three tracks, which align with clusters of the Sustainable Development Goals:
Our Future, Our Voices will explore topics like,
- How can we make access to healthcare more equitable in a post-pandemic world?
- How can the next generation address systemic barriers to racial and gender equity?
- How can we close the digital divide and more fully leverage technology for learning?
- How do we build on the momentum of a reduced human footprint post-quarantine to address climate change?
- How can cities engage young people to build more resilient communities?
- How are young people advancing new sustainable agriculture models?
- What will recovery look like? How do we prepare for new jobs that will emerge post-crisis?
- How do we integrate youth-led and minority-led small businesses into supply chains?
- How can we power more inclusive economic development in harmony with nature?
Our Future, Our Voices will feature leadership talks, interactive skill-building workshops, small group chats, and live discussion forums, all geared towards helping us reimagine a world in recovery. We’ll hear from:
- YOUNG LEADERS: Young changemakers will be front and center sharing their experiences of building more resilient and just societies.
- ADVISORS & INFLUENCERS: Corporate, civic, and academic leaders will share lessons learned on making progress on the Sustainable Development Goals.
- PRACTITIONERS: Youth development practitioners will offer methods of creating intergenerational partnership to activate change.
The ingenuity of young people to find solutions to societal challenges both immediate and longstanding has never been more urgently needed. By helping to bring this inaugural Virtual Summit to life alongside global leaders FedEx, Cummins, Mastercard Foundation, and Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, you are supporting a new tradition of recognizing young people as essential leaders in the charge to reshape a world forever altered by the COVID-19 crisis and a revitalized movement for justice and equity.
IYF has a range of sponsorship options to meet budget and objectives. To discuss a package, contact Laura Rosen.