Program Coordinator, Mexico (Google IT Certificate program, Mexico)
To provide technical and operational support to IYF’s programs in Mexico, as well as other program coordination and partnership development efforts.
- Provide technical coordination and operational support to programs in Mexico, specifically to IT related disciplines (Google IT Support Certificate) in the Mexico City Metro Area and possibly extend to the Jalisco or Nuevo León regions (to be confirmed) within the country. This will include regular support and interface with IYF’s Baltimore staff and local partners.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with all aspects of assigned projects, including knowledge of donor and partners rules/regulations/systems/platforms (such as Coursera LMS, Google tools, Google IT Support Certificate) to ensure compliance, along with related IYF policies/procedures for project grants and contracts.
- Assist with the update and development of administrative documents, platforms and systems.
- Coordinate and track the development and processing of program grants and contracts to ensure timely receipt, approval, processing and payment to the consultants.
- Assist project teams, including with arrangement of courses, workshops, flights, lodging, meetings and events (including agendas/materials) and other relevant activities and various reports.
- Conduct specific research and draft reports, as needed, in support of country gap/situation analyses in workforce development, IT readiness, entrepreneurship and employability issues, and for other regional/industry information needs.
- Support Program team with monitoring and evaluation tasks, beneficiary database management, report preparation, and other data processing related activities in conjunction with M&E department.
- Work in close collaboration and follow up on program development with partners in different states of Mexico. Occasional travel will be needed.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to identify and establish priorities, work independently, and exercise sound judgment related to providing support and assistance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to identify problems in a timely manner, make recommendations toward solving problems, and work well in group problem solving situations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team, as well as an ability to carry out tasks independently. Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent time management and administrative/organizational skills. Thorough knowledge and experience in building office systems, filing systems, and general office procedures preferred.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills which must be effective and courteous, requiring high integrity when dealing with a broad array of cultures and languages.
- Proficient in the use of the full G-Suite (Google).
- Proficient in the use of the full Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficient in the use of learning management systems and platforms (mainly Coursera).
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience in a field relevant to IYF’s mission and programs (Social Science, Economics, International Relations, Public Policy) plus 1-3 years of work experience preferred.
- Work experience in Mexico.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, programs that support youth employment, education/training, and/or social services preferred.
- Experience working with international donor-funded programs preferred.
- Knowledge of IT training programs.
Mexico City, Mexico. Travel across the Mexico City Metro area will be required.
Program Manager, México CO
Please submit the following documents in English via email to email@example.com with "Program Coordinator - Google, - followed by your name" in the subject line:
- Completed Country Office Application for Employment Form
- Cover Letter
To be eligible for this position, applicants must have the legal authority to work and reside in Mexico; this position is a local hire position in Mexico.
Please note only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please. International Youth Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.